Mortgage Payment Protection Insurance
Pays your mortgage and other bills for up to a year if you cannot work
Mortgage Payment Protection Insurance is designed to cover your monthly mortgage repayments if you are unable to make them because you have an accident, become sick or are made unemployed. We offer separate flexible excess periods for accident and sickness and unemployment which means you can tailor the cover to suit your own individual circumstances. The longer you choose to delay receiving your benefit the less your premium will be.
- Cover your monthly mortgage repayment plus up to 25% for additional household expenses, up to £2,000 or 75% of your gross monthly income
- Top up your benefit amount by up to 25% to cover additional household expenses
- Choice of cover: Accident & Sickness only or Accident, Sickness and Unemployment
- Can choose separate Excess Periods for Accident & Sickness and Unemployment
- Benefit can be paid for up to 6 or 12 months
- Carer cover is included as an additional benefit when Unemployment cover selected
- Benefit paid direct to you in addition to any other benefits (eg Statutory Sick Pay)
- On-line application only
For more information, select from the menu options on the left hand side of your screen.
There are other providers of Payment Protection Insurance and other products designed to protect you against loss of income. For impartial information about insurance, please visit the website at www.moneyadviceservice.org.uk