Special deal for i:protect customers
Copy the code below before you click through to the Aviva Cash Plan website
CPYIPI (these are all capital letters – no numbers are used)
Please ignore any other codes you see quoted on the Aviva website – these will not qualify you for the i:protect discount. The i:protect CPYIPI code enables you to qualify for one month free cover, thats more than 8% off the premium in the first year of insurance. This discount is exclusive to i:protect. Make sure you use it when applying or simply getting a quote.
My Health Cash Plan from Aviva
Below there are details of the excellent My Health Cash Plan product, better still, after copying the discount code shown above, why not use this link to go straight to the right page on the Aviva Healthcare website.
When it comes to looking after your health, how will My Health Cash Plan from Aviva benefit you?
- My Health Cash Plan offers peace of mind towards your everyday health costs; whether its a visit to the dentist or help towards a prescription from your GP, our cash plan will have these covered.
- It’s affordable and so simple to use. Plus as we offer up to 100% reimbursement you’ll never need to worry about these costs again.
- My Health Cash Plan has the flexibility to increase or decrease your cover so you can tailor the plan to help meet your exact needs. If you’re only worried about dental and optical costs then you can take out the Dental & Optical option only.
- Unlike other cash plan products on the market, we provide one pot of money for dental and optical costs combined. Don’t need glasses? Use this pot for dental costs instead.
- Individual core health cover from around 66p a day or £19.68 a month.
Maintaining your health – simply and flexibly
Planning for the unexpected isn’t easy and sometimes a hefty bill after a visit to the dentist or an expensive prescription from your GP can leave you feeling a little strapped for cash. With My Health Cash Plan, we can help reduce the impact of these everyday health costs. What’s more, our cash plan allows you to choose what you want to be covered for, meaning you only pay for what you need.
Core health cover
Everyone starts with our core health cover. You can then choose options to either increase or reduce your level of cover. A one month qualifying period applies to all benefits in all options unless otherwise stated.
You can claim 80% of each bill (100% for dental and optical) for each of the following benefits:
- Dental and optical (100% reimbursement) – up to £250 combined total per year
- Prescription and GP charges – up to £50 combined total per year
- Therapies (physiotherapy, osteopathy, chiropractic, homeopathy and acupuncture) – up to £150 combined total per year
- Health screens – up to £100¹ (every two years)
- Baby bonus – £200 for each baby²
You also get access to discounts of up to 40% at selected gyms across the UK and you can use our 24-hour GP or stress telephone helplines – our experts are here any time of day to support you.
¹ A 12 month qualifying period applies to health screens
² A 10 month qualifying period applies to the baby bonus
Options to increase or reduce your cover
Our flexible cash plan allows you to tailor your policy to suit your individual needs by enhancing your cover with more options and a slightly higher premium, or reducing your cover and lowering your premium. A summary of the options are shown below. Visit the Aviva My Health Cash Plan website for more information. Dont forget your discount code! See top of page.