Short-term Income Protection Insurance is designed to cover up to 65% of your gross monthly income if you have an accident, become sick or are made unemployed and are unable to work. We offer separate flexible excess periods for accident and sickness and unemployment which means you can tailor the cover to suit your own individual circumstances. The longer you choose to delay receiving your benefit the less your premium will be.
- Covers you up to £1,500 a month or 65% of your gross monthly income if less
- Choice of cover: Accident & Sickness only or Accident, Sickness and Unemployment
- Can choose separate Excess Periods for Accident & Sickness and Unemployment
- Benefit can be paid for up to 12 months
- Carer cover is included as an additional benefit when Unemployment cover selected
- Benefit paid direct to you in addition to any other benefits (eg Statutory Sick Pay)
- On-line application only
For more information, select from the menu options on the left hand side of your screen.
There are other providers of Payment Protection Insurance and other products designed to protect you against loss of income. For impartial information about insurance, please visit the website at www.moneyadviceservice.org.uk